Sunday 2 March 2014

Obituary for my grandmother!


Obituary for my grandmother!

It has been seven years since she’s gone but still her essence is alive in my family. She’s gone but her memory will live on. She was my favourite - My grandmother. Her name was Krishna Khithani. My grandmother meant a lot to me. She was born on 18th February 1927 in Pakistan, got married at the age of 18. Due to partition ,my grandmother with her first son and husband had to shift to India. She passed in the year 2007. She was 80 when she passed away. My grandmother and I were very close to each other. I loved to sit with her and read or listen to her stories. I learned a lot of useful things from her, but most importantly the value of hard work. My grandmother had struggled a lot in her life. She was picture of strength and very brave women. She loved to spend time with friends and family. My grandmother deeply cared for her family and friends. She used to talk to each and every person she met. Losing my grandmother has been very painful for my family and me. I miss my grandmother a lot and the way she used to get angry at small things. Her memory will continue to live on forever in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment